Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 15, 2019
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes to this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions. Please look at the bottom of this page for the last updated date.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY, SINCE THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
If you are having any trouble accessing this User Agreement or the Website, please contact us at SUPPORT@AILANI.ORG.
Responsible Use and Conduct; Prohibited Use
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any https://www.ailani.org/ employees or representatives.
Wherein, you agree not to use the website or our Resources to:
- upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site including via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under this User Agreement;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Service, through password mining or other means;
- tamper with any copyright protection mechanisms applicable to content on the website;
- introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the website so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the website (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- to automate what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures; and
- to frame portions of the website within another web site.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal.
We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, with respect to any content posted by you, you agree to gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ailani and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
Materials may be made available via the website by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content posted on the website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content.
However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the website.
If you believe any materials on the website infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
NEED ADDRESS HERE
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Limitation of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL RESOURCES WE PROVIDE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS.
- THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS.
- THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USING OUR RESOURCES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED.
FURTHERMORE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TTAC OR THROUGH ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY OUTLINED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. TTAC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING OUR RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LAWS APPLY.
All content and materials available on https://www.ailani.org, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Ailani, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Ailani.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution; Arbitration
This website is controlled by Ailani from our offices located in the state of Delaware, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Delaware, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Delaware, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. While we will make reasonable efforts to resolve any disagreements you may have with Company, if these efforts fail you agree that all claims, disputes or controversies against Company arising out of this User Agreement, or the purchase of any products or services (“Claims”) are subject to fixed and binding arbitration (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court), no matter what legal theory they are based on or what remedy (damages, or injunctive or declaratory relief) they seek. This includes Claims based on contract, tort (including intentional tort), fraud, agency, your or our negligence, statutory or regulatory provisions, or any other sources of law; Claims made as counterclaims, cross-claims, third- party claims, interpleaders or otherwise; and Claims made independently or with other claims. The party filing an arbitration must submit Claims to the American Arbitration Association and follow its rules and procedures for initiating and pursuing an arbitration. Any arbitration hearing that you attend will be held at a place chosen by the American Arbitration Association in the same city as the U.S. District Court closest to your then current residential address, or at some other place to which you and Company agree in writing, and the arbitrator shall apply Delaware law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act. You shall not be entitled to join or consolidate Claims in arbitration by or against other users or to arbitrate any Claim as a representative or member of a class or in a private attorney general capacity. You may obtain copies of the current rules, and forms and instructions for initiating an arbitration by contacting the American Arbitration Association at using the contact information noted below.
American Arbitration Association
A single, neutral arbitrator will resolve Claims. The arbitrator will be either a lawyer with at least ten (10) years’ experience or a retired or former judge, selected in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will follow the procedures and rules of the American Arbitration Association which are in effect on the date the arbitration is filed unless those procedures and rules are inconsistent with this User Agreement, in which case this User Agreement will prevail. Those procedures and rules may limit the discovery available to you or us. The arbitrator will take reasonable steps to protect your customer account information and other confidential information if requested to do so by you or us. Each party to the arbitration will bear the expense of that party’s attorneys, experts, and witnesses, and other expenses, regardless of which party prevails, but a party may recover any or all expenses from another party if the arbitrator, applying applicable law, so determines. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on the parties unless we or you appeal it in writing to the arbitration firm within fifteen (15) days of notice of the award. The appeal must request a new arbitration before a panel of three neutral arbitrators designated by the American Arbitration Association. An award by a panel is final and binding on the parties after fifteen (15) days has passed. Any Claim you have must be commenced within one (1) year after the date the Claim arises. As noted above, you and Company hereby voluntarily and knowingly waive any right either may have to a jury trial.
We will not choose to arbitrate any Claim you bring in small claims court. However, if such a Claim is transferred, removed or appealed to a different court, we may then choose to arbitrate.
In the event this arbitration clause is not enforceable by the specified arbitration organization, the parties will mutually agree upon another arbitration organization that will enforce this clause.
Class Action Waiver
YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS USER AGREEMENT, YOU AND COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND. CLAIMS AND REMEDIES SOUGHT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION ARE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL (NON-CLASS, NON-REPRESENTATIVE) BASIS, AND THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL (NON-CLASS, NON-REPRESENTATIVE) BASIS.
Consult with a Medical Professional
You are advised to consult with a medical professional, legal professional, or financial professional before implementing any health idea or content you read about, whether here. No content presented here is intended to be a substitute for professional advice, plan or treatment.
Disclaimers of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, AILANI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We control and operate the website from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the website. You represent that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
If you have any questions or comments about this User Agreement as outlined above, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or at: